RAQBALL is the only collective sport played with raqqets (rackets).
It is played on a court 20 m by 10 m in size, with teams of 6 players (3 in play and 3 replacements), over 4 periods of 5 minutes. Each player is allowed to play the ball with a raqqet. Passes, drib’ups (dribbling) and a 1ground (bounce on the floor) may be performed during play to attack or defend the targget (target). The aim is executing a targ (shot) on the targget (target), which scores points.
- A TARG that hits the TARGGET scores 1 point.
- A TARG shot from the opponent’s zone that goes through the hole of the TARGGET scores 2 points.
- A TARG shot from their own zone that goes through the hole of the TARGGET scores 3 points.
The official duration of a match is 20 minutes, played in 4 periods of 5 minutes each.
GLOSSARY OF RAQBALL
- RAQBALL racket
- RAQBALL target board
- Shot at the TARGGET
- Bouncing the ball on the RAQQET
- 1 GROUND
- Bouncing the ball once on the floor